Friday, April 9, 2010

Welcome to ME!

OK, its almost sundown on a Friday evening... how I have the time to blog, I really wouldn't know but let me grab it while I have it.
I am a modern Jewish mom, in fact, I think you can call me the "anti-feminist":)
What does that mean? It means that I think the whole feminist movement has it all wrong. OK, not ALL wrong, but definitely MOST of it.
I am so excited to blog as I wouldnt call myself an opinionated person but I definitely have alot to say and learn so many new things jst by being a student of the world around us.
We live in a magnificent place but have no Jewish schools for our 3 delicious kids and so we homeschool. Did I ever think I would homeschool? Nope. But being on this journey is teaching me so much about it, about myself, about my kids, about life.
OK, I got my baby munchkin climbing all over me so gotta sign off-
Good Shabbos to all and remember-
"change the way you look at things, and the things you look at will change"

No comments:

Post a Comment